2550 S. Telegraph Rd., Ste. 255
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan 48302
- Michigan Estate Planning
- Michigan Elder Law
- Planning for Parents with Minor Children
- Planning for Pets with Pet Trusts
- Retirement Planning with Retirement Plan Trusts
- Life Insurance Planning With Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Special Needs or Supplemental Needs Planning
- Michigan Estate Administration
- Michigan Probate
- Michigan Business and Corporate Law
- Business Succession Planning
- Buy-Sell Agreements
Mr. Witzke practices in the areas of estate and gift tax planning, financial planning, retirement planning, charitable giving, elder law, and small business planning. He focuses on helping clients grow, protect, and transfer wealth efficiently.
A Chartered Life Underwriter and Chartered Financial Consultant, Mr. Witzke holds the Retirement Planning Specialist designation from the University of Pennsylvania Wharton School. Mr. Witzke is also a member of the Probate and Estate Planning and Taxation Sections of the State Bar of Michigan.
Mr. Witzke is a past president and board member of the Financial Planning Association of Michigan, a member of the board of directors for Leadership Oakland, and a member of the planned giving advisory committees of Wayne State University and the Community House in Birmingham.
J.D., Wayne State University, 1989
B.A., Michigan State University, 1986 James Madison College
JURISDICTIONS ADMITTED TO PRACTICE